Our annual Small Business Xmas Dinner & Dances are very popular and a tremendous amount of fun! Many companies join us every year and we have several who have spent 10+ years with us! This is a ‘shared party’ format with different companies celebrating in the same venue.
The smallest table is fit for 8 people and the largest groups can sometimes be 175+. In total we book out at 475-500 on each event night.
Featured Dance Bands
December 1, 7 & 8
This Edmonton based party band has been the background, foreground and indeed the very centerpiece to over a thousand events and gigs. An exceptionally well-rehearsed sound combined with a great play list – Makes all the difference and kept this band working non-stop for years. Visit their website.
Five On The Side
December 14 & 15
Made up of five musicians who have traveled and performed in various places all around the world. Offering a wide repertoire of music including country, rock, and pop. With great songs from 60’s through to many of today’s chart toppers. This band truly loves what they do and who they do it with. Visit their website.
Small Business Parties Extravaganza Menu (2017)
(Tea / Hot Chocolate Stations available all evening)
(Our Late Lunch will be presented at approximately 11 :00 PM)
- Specialty Baked Artisan Buns with Buns Creamery Butter
- Deluxe Chilled Seafood Presentation
Peel N’ Eat Shrimp, Atlantic Mussels, Lox, Candied Salmon, Smoked Sockeye
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses with Gourmet Rice Crackers & Variety of Traditional Crackers Not
- Baby Kale Salad with Mandarin Oranges, Toasted Almonds and Cranberry Vinaigrette
- Marinated Vegetable Salad with Creamy Italian Dressing
- Lemon Infused Penne Pasta Salad with Fresh Herbs & Grilled Asparagus
- Chickpea & Quinoa Salad with Orange Soya and Sesame Marinade
- Sawmill Classic Caesar Salad with Herbed Croutons and Parmesan Cheese
- Hand Carved “AAA” Certified Angus Alberta Prime Rib with Merlot Jus and Mini Yorkshire Pudding
- Roast Young Turkey with Traditional Sage Stuffing and Giblet Gravy
- Alberta Pork Tenderloin with Spiced Apple Cider Reduction
- Butternut Squash Stuffed Ravioli with Savory Sage Cream
- Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon Seasoned with Chipotle Pepper and Oven-Roasted with Apple Cider
- Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Parisienne Potatoes
- Medley of Harvest Vegetables with Fresh Garden Herbs
- Sawmill Callebaut Chocolate Fountain with Fresh Fruit Selections
- An Incredible Variety of Specialty & Seasonal Sweets/ Delicious Hot Dessert Features
- Edmonton’s MOST SPECTACULAR Gluten-Free Dessert Selection & Display!